You spoke, Next Level Racing answered. The first portable racing cockpit using the revolutionary patent pending design that allows you to be in true racing positions for both Formula and GT racing in the comfort of your home. As a result of its minimalist design, F-GT Lite is the ideal cockpit for any user with limited space, and comes with a proper shifter mount in accurate position. With new innovative Next Level Racing® Hubs, the user can switch racing positions quickly and find a comfortable GT and Formula racing position.
The F-GT Lite is compatible with all major wheels and pedals and pre-drilled for Logitech®, Thrustmaster®, Fanatec® and supports wheels that have clamping mounting options. The included Gear Shifter support can be installed on either the left or right hand side.
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone single monitor stand for 24”-85” screens
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone triple monitor stand for 32”-65” screens
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat
Compatible Thrustmaster® products:
REVOLUTIONARY ADJUSTMENT HUBS
The Next Level Racing® Hubs have been developed and engineered for over two years to offer ultimate durability and rigidity with each hub being able to withstand 150kg of force. The Next Level Racing® Hubs allows for different angle adjustability to ensure that the user is getting the most comfortable racing position. Thanks to the quick release mechanism, the Hubs have a full range of adjustability to change from Formula to GT. The Next Level Racing® Hubs also make it a perfect solution for storage, meaning the product can be folded and stored after racing.
FORMULA AND GT RACING POSITIONS
The new Next Level Racing® Hubs allow for quick and easy adjustments enabling users to switch between GT and Formula racing positions with ease. The F-GT Lite allows two true racing positions that users can enjoy with quick release adjustment features.
*Do not adjust the Hubs while user is sitting in the cockpit. Make sure user is out of the cockpit before adjusting positions.
PRE-DRILLED, HARD MOUNTING AND GEAR SHIFTER SUPPORT
The F-GT Lite is pre-drilled to hard mount electronics like wheels, gear shifters and pedals to provide a rigid racing experience as well as full adjustability to ensure different size users can find the most comfortable racing position. The F-GT Lite is compatible with all major wheels and pedals and pre-drilled for Logitech®, Thrustmaster®, Fanatec® and supports wheels that have clamping mounting options. The included Gear Shifter support can be installed on either the left or right hand side.
PORTABILITY AND STORAGE TAKEN TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The F-GT Lite’s unique design folds to pack away even with electronics installed, allowing the user to easily store their cockpit when not in use, making it the perfect cockpit for sim racers that have limited space. This also allows the F-GT Lite to be portable and for the user to take their racing setup from room-to-room when needed.
Leading features of the F-GT Lite
- Changes from Formula to GT racing positions with ease
- Next Level Racing® Hubs allow for quick adjustments and solid durability
- Adjustable wheel, gear shifter and pedal positions and angle
- Gear Shifter support included and can be installed on left or right side
- Seat made with highly-breathable fabric allowing for maximum comfort
- Easy to store and portable
- Hard mounting solutions for wheel, gear shifters and pedals for rigid racing
- Compatible with all major wheel and pedals and pre-drilled for Logitech®, Thrustmaster®, Fanatec®
- Supported Height - 120 - 200 cm or 4ft - 6ft 6 inches
- Supported Max Weight – 130 kg or 287lbs
- Product Dimensions – (GT Position: 175 X 75 X 127cm, 68.5 X 29.5 X 50 inches. Formula Position: 164 X 75 X 94cm, 64.5 X 29.5 X 37 inches. Folded: 75 X 40 X 87cm, 29.5 X 15.7 X 34 inches)
What’s In The Box
- Next Level Racing® F-GT Lite Cockpit frame
- Instructions and tools for quick and easy assembly
- Bolts to hard mount your wheel, shifter and pedals
- Gear shifter adaptor
This thing is great. Plenty sturdy, quite flexible, and comfortable as well! Given that it can fold up quite well, it's really nice for those who live in smaller homes.
Couple of problems revolve around instruction and manufacturing. A lot of the build is actually quite difficult to do, as some parts don't want to line up. Figuring out how best to fold/adjust it is also a challenge, and I feel as though some better documentation could have improved that substantially. It feels like a kickstarter product, in a way.
Anyhow, it's great to use and that's the most important part. Not too expensive, so try it out!