The F-GT (Formula & GT) cockpit improves on the already excellent Challenger cockpit in two ways; a more ergonomic wheel stand with no centre pole at all and a patent-pending design that allows two completely different seating positions: GT/sedan racing position like the Challenger cockpit and an accurate formula car seating position. That means you don't have to buy two cockpits, and you still get an exceptionally rigid cockpit with fully adjustable supports for pedals, wheels, and shifter.
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors
- Next Level Racing® F-GT Add-on Monitor Stand
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone single monitor stand for 24”-85” screens
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone triple monitor stand for 32”-65” screens
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat
Compatible Thrustmaster® products:
The revolutionary F-GT design takes the excellent Challenger cockpit one step further by allowing you to be in true racing positions for both formula and GT racing. You no longer need an expensive cockpit just for formula racing as the Next Level Racing F-GT is suitable for all your racing titles by offering dual racing positions. The F-GT will put you in the driver’s seat with the exact formula seating position as a real formula driver and of course also GT position for all your regular racing.
The patented design of the Next Level Racing® F-GT ensures a rigid and solid cockpit but also many adjustments meaning you have your wheel, pedals and gear shifter in the best position to suit you as the driver. The steering wheel support is solid enough for professional direct drive steering wheels and the rigid design of the pedal plate ensures you have a solid racing experience.
Extras such as gear shifter support, seat slider, lumbar support cushion, height adjustable feet and the Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor are all features which come included with the Next Level Racing® F-GT making it the best value cockpit in the market.
You can get serious in the driver’s seat as the Next Level Racing® cockpits are also used by professional drivers such as Red Bull Racing®’s Mad Mike Whiddett, GTacademy® winner Matt Simmons, professional Rally Driver Ricardo Costa Jnr & many more.
Leading Features of the F-GT
- New electroplated Matte Black finish on the frame.All bolts, nuts and washers changed to Black for a stealth look
- New sliding holes for faster adjustment of wheel, pedal and shifter positions
- Used by thousands of customers globally including professionals
- Dual position cockpit to have you in authentic formula or GT racing positions
- Completely adjustable wheel, gear shifter and pedal positions
- Extras included such as seat slider, gear shifter support & lumbar support cushion
- Rigid, high quality powder coated steel frame with premium racing seat
- Rock solid design to handle high end pedals and direct drive wheels
- Suitable for serious sim racing and even professional driver training
- Built for comfort and long races
- Compatible with all major wheel and pedals. Pre-drilled for Thrustmaster®, Logitech®, Fanatec® & Simxperience® Accuforce wheels. Built strong enough to support direct drive wheels
- Up to 10 minutes required to change from formula to GT position. Wheel, pedal and seat positions all change.
- Supported Max Weight - 130 kg or 285 lbs
- Dimensions –Formula 170 x 60 x 100 cm or 67 x 24 x 39 inches
GT 140 x 60 x 125 cm or 55 x 24 x 49 inches
What’s In The Box
- Next Level Racing® F-GT frame and seat including seat slider
- Gear shifter holder (can be mounted on left or right side)
- Next Level Racing® lumbar support cushion
- Screws to hard mount your wheel
- Buttkicker® Gamer 2 Adaptor
- Height adjustable screw in feet
- Instructions for quick and easy assembly
Great product fast delivery
Shipped ASAP and support was quite responsive when I reached out about tracking
It's looks good, was easy to build, however the manual stated objects that were not included in the packages I.e. square washers. Secondly the two alloy polls that hold up the steering wheel bracket constantly move up and down as the can't be tightened firmly at the bracket. I had to place plastic shims to stop the movement.
Awesome product! The steps and process to change from GT to F1 (vice versa) is a longer step than it seems, however this is practically a one of a kind design. Super happy with my purchase!
The frame arrived in one piece. It does take a beating to the box but everything inside was fine. It took about 2 to 3 hours to get it together. No complaints or problems. There were extra screws and nuts which were used to attached equipment to the frame. Very nice. One complaint. I needed a Monitor Holder. They are back order for over a month. That is not good customer service. The frame is a good buy from my experience.