The unique and market leading design of the Next Level Racing® Wheel Stand makes it a rock solid solution to have your wheel, pedals and shifter all in a realistic racing position. The stand can fold in less than 5 seconds to be packed away and stored when not in use. The perfect solution to enter the world of sim racing, you can start with the Wheel Stand and keep adding Next Level Racing® accessories to build the Ultimate Racing or Flight Motion Cockpit.
Inside Sim Racing – “Incredibly stable unit… We’re giving it 5/5”
Atomic Sim racing - “A few laps of hard driving and i was impressed.. I was also able to be very aggressive with all of the pedals, gearshift and wheel without them moving… Overall i give the unit 5/5”
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products:
- Next Level Racing GTUltimate V2 Cockpit Seat Add-on
- Next Level Racing® GTUltimate V2 Add-on Monitor Stand
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone single monitor stand for 24”-85” screens
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone triple monitor stand for 32”-65” screens
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat
Compatible Thrustmaster® products:
Leading Features of the Next Level Racing® Wheel Stand
- Patented design that is rock solid, yet folds in only seconds
- Allows everything to be in a realistic racing position with no annoying pole between your legs
- Completely adjustable wheel, gear shifter and pedal positions
- Gear Shifter Can be mounted on left or right sides
- Numerous accessories to upgrade to the ultimate racing or flight motion cockpit
- Compatible with all major wheel and pedals. Pre-drilled for Logitech®, Thrustmaster® and Fanatec® wheels
- Comes almost completely assembled
- Supported Height – 120 – 210 cm or 4ft - 6ft 9 inches
- Product Dimensions - L 64 x W 55 x H 60-80 cm or L 25” x W 22” x H 24-31” inches
- Product Weight – 15 kg or 33 lbs
What’s In The Box
- Next Level Racing® Wheel Stand
- Gear shifter adaptor/holder
- Velcro ties for cable management
- Instructions for quick and easy assembly
- Screws to hard mount your wheel
Very happy with the purchase. Although, fanatec Loadcell pedals do not mount to the skid plate - I hade to drill my own holes. Wire management is non-existent but nothing some zip ties cannot fix.
Excellent stand for the price point. Very sturdy and is not too heavy to move around. I love how the pedal base is adjustable. Very fast shipping. Thank you Pit Lane Sim Racing. I will be coming back when its time to upgrade to a cockpit.
Overall I'm very satisfied with this wheel stand. Im using it with a Logitech G29 wheel and pedals, and assembly went fairly smoothly with the wheel and pedal plate bolted on very securely.
The one thing I was somewhat disappointed to see is that the plastic bushings around the arms of the stand which connect the wheel to the rest of the stand are looser than I'd expect, especially given the cost of this stand. On my particular stand the left side is only slightly loose, but the right side is quite loose even when fully tightened in place. This results in the wheel wobbling a fair bit more than I'd like during play. This can, however, easily be solved by the addition of any kind of shim in between the plastic housing and the steel of the stand (I've got a couple layers of thin folded cardboard in it at the moment).
Overall a very satisfying product to use, but it needs to have tighter part tolerances to reduce play in the stand. Easy enough to fix yourself with a shim though, and it may not be an issue on every stand I might have gotten unlucky, so a reasonably worthwhile stand.
Love this stand. It makes the time racing go better than the desk clamp and sticky pads under the pedals. Glad to have spent my money in Canada
Amazing product, would recommend to anybody with a small space. Will come back for my futur upgrades.