Meet the Cube Controls GT Sport, the ultimate entry-level custom steering wheel for GT racers, featuring ergonomic, hand-built custom design built by Cube Controls for casual and professional sim racers.
- 100% Carbon Fiber front plate
- Die-cast aluminum main body
- Magnetic paddles
- Genuine high quality suede leather wrapping
- GT customizable design with separate front mounting plate, accepts aftermarket racing wheels with a 6-bolt 70 mm PCD mount pattern including options from Sparco, Momo, and OMP
Built for Pros, Used by Everyone
Cube Controls steering wheels are designed to fit the needs of serious and casual racers alike. Featuring genuine high quality suede and an ergonomic design, they are guaranteed to provide comfortable racing for hours during endurance races.
The design and construction featuring aluminum main body and a carbon fibre front plate mean reliable use and functional beauty that is sure to satisfy whether you use the wheel for a 20 min sprint or a 20 hr enduro.
Tactile Adjustable Paddles
Precision machined adjustable paddles with a very short and fast throw providing a noticeable tactile click-y feedback. The paddles feature a unique 1 cm (2/5") adjustment range which easily adapts to any hand size.
10 programmable input controls including 6 buttons and 4 rotary encoders, two of which with dual function as toggle/joysticks, plus shift paddles. The GT Sport makes an excellent entry into the pro steering wheel world with an immersive and realistic driving experience for casual and experienced sim racers.
Compatible Force Feedback wheel bases:
Simucube Gen 2 (SC2) Direct Drive Wheels
- Any force feedback wheelbase with 50 or 70 mm PCD
- Thrustmaster, Fanatec, and Logitech wheelbases with adaptors (sold separately)