PRE-ORDER NOW, ARRIVING SEPTEMBER 2022!
If you are looking for the perfect pedal upgrade that doesn't break the bank, MOZA Racing's 3-pedal set is the perfect solution. MOZA nails the basics right with an all-aluminum, CNC machined pedal frame and base plate, wide range of adjustability for all pedals and a high-pressure load cell sensor. Design function is complemented by form with a sleek black and gold design, the CRP pedals take inspiration from modern hypercar styling.
- CNC Machined aluminum assembly
- 3-stage clutch pedal simulating real-world clutch feel in most street and racing clutches
Adjustable pedal angle, stroke, force, and distance
- 150+ kg load cell in the brake pedal, allowing brake force measurement up to 76+ kg/165+ lb. (reduced capacity due to pedal to load cell motion ratio).
- MOZA's M-Pressure system, the CRP Pedals utilize a high-precision load cell sensor to consistently and accurately measure braking force.
- MOZA Pit House App allows tuning and calibration of response and feel to suit every racer
CNC Machined Aluminum Assembly
The CRP pedals are primarily made of CNC aluminum alloy, offering drivers a solid, sturdy and reliable platform that can easily withstand heavy braking or the quickest foot work.
The CRP 3-stage clutch offers a serious advantage to ensure drivers get the best possible launch. The first stage provides low resistance, with a sharp increase in the second stage, simulating a clutch disc spring. The final third stage has a clear resistance drop off, to ensure consistency for every race start.
Easily change the resistance of each pedal individually, using the included springs and damping blocks to create your perfect pedal feel. Adjustable knobs allow adjustment of pedal travel to provide even more customization to suit each driver.
Once the pedals are set up to your comfort, the MOZA Pit House App will allow tuning of pedal response and linearity to suit driving preferences.
Floor Mounted Organ Throttle
MOZA's Organ throttle allows for the driver's foot and pedal to follow the same trajectory, allowing for consistency and comfort, as well as accurate input for the best control.