The GT Track cockpit is the ultimate simulator. It is the strongest and most feature packed cockpit to hit the market setting a new benchmark for racing simulation. It builds on the already excellent GT Ultimate V2 cockpit with a reinforced custom designed seat to support more extreme motion simulation... it is designed to be compatible with the Next Level Racing Traction Plus Motion platform with unparalleled motion simulation while maintaining incredible rigidity, which is why it can also support direct drive wheels and professional pedals while still having full adjustability in pedals, wheel, and shifter positions.
David Greco -Visa Vegas E-Race Finalist and Fastest Lap Award, Senior Can Handling Designer at Codemasters had this to say about it:
“I must be honest, when NLR told me they had a new cockpit, so rigid and stable that would support Direct Drive wheels and professional pedals, I did not think that the Cockpit wouldn’t flex at all! Amazing how stiff it feels, feels like a real car’s cockpit, as stiff and secure as it can get. Also, the seating position was just about perfect, amazing job by Next Level Racing! I highly recommend it!”
Compatible Next Level Racing Products
- Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3
- Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion Platform (pre-order now!)
- Next Level Racing® Stand Alone single monitor stand for 24”-75” screen
- Next Level Racing® Stand Alone triple monitor stand for 3 x 32”-65” screen
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat
Compatible Thrustmaster® products:
The GTtrack is the ultimate cockpit for serious sim racers looking for rigidity, complete adjustability and a true race car seating position. The GTtrack was designed with the close feedback of professional drivers and some of the world’s fastest eSports drivers to give you every feature required for serious sim racing. The complete rigidity of the GTtrack allows it to support direct drive wheels and professional pedal sets as well as being compatible with all major wheel and pedals including Thrustmaster®, Logitech® and Fanatec®.
The GTtrack is also built for motion and the Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 can be installed in less than 10 minutes for the most immersive racing experience. The GTtrack is also fully compatible with the new Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion platform and when combined can offer you the ultimate simulation experience.
The GTtrack has all the features included for serious sim racing such as 4 point racing harness, gear shifter and handbrake adaptor, adaptor for Buttkicker® Gamer 2, height adjustable rubber feet for the cockpit and the new Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors allowing you to move your cockpit around with ease and lock the wheels for serious racing.
The GTtrack is built for motion and the Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 can be installed in less than 10 minutes for the most immersive racing experience. The GTtrack is also fully compatible with the new Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion platform and when combined can offer you the ultimate simulation experience.
You can get serious in the driver’s seat as the Next Level Racing® cockpits are also used by professional drivers such as Red Bull Racing®’s Mad Mike Whiddett, GTacademy® winner Matt Simmons, professional Rally Driver Ricardo Costa Jnr & David Greco.
Leading features of the Next Level Racing® GTtrack
- Designed for professionals and serious sim racers
- Steering wheel angle and distance adjustability
- Pedal angle and distance adjustability
- Gear shifter/handbrake support distance adjustable and can mount left or right side
- Pre-drilled for all major brands including Thrustmaster®, Logitech® and Fanatec
- Built with the rigidity required to support direct drive wheels and professional pedal sets
- Built with motion in mind – The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 bolts straight on in less than 10 minutes and fully compatible with the Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion Platform
- Reinforced racing seat with rigidity required for high end motion (Doesn’t have the level of flex common in fibreglass simulator seats)
- Lockable wheel castors allows complete portability even with the Motion Platform V3 and all electronics installed and still solid during operating with locking feature of wheels
Additional features all included
- Adaptor for Buttkicker® Gamer 2/other shaker device
- 4 point racing harness included
- Gear Shifter and Handbrake Support (Can also support 2 x Thrustmaster® TSS at the same time)
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors (Not only great for home users but also for commercial users as you can move the GTtrack cockpit with ease including all electronics and Motion Platform V3 attached)
- Height adjustable rubber feet (if lockable wheel castors are not used)
What’s in the box
- Next Level Racing® GTtrack frame and seat including dual locking racing seat slider
- 4 point Next Level Racing® harness
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors
- Height adjustable rubber feet
- Gear Shifter holder
- Handbrake support plate
- Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor
- Screws to hard mount your wheel, shifter and pedals
- Instructions for quick and easy assembly
- Supported Height - 120 -210 cm or 4ft - 6ft 9 inches
- Supported Max Weight - 150 kg or 330 lbs
- Product Dimensions - 138 x 120 x 55 cm or 54 x 47 x 21 inches
- Product Weight - 48kg
I love this cockpit. I assembled it while watching a very easy to follow YouTube video. I needed to be able to move the unit so I installed the wheels. When all the 8 wheels are in the locked position, the unit doesn't move at all.
I would certainly recommend this product.
So far so good , one evening to assemble rig and have been using nightly since
Next Level Racing GT Track Simulator Cockpit
All my questions were answered quickly by the customer service team before I even placed my order, Item was in stock! Shipping was free in Canada! The GT Track was even better than I expected! Can’t be happier! Very impressed with you guys and will continue to purchase all my sim racing products from you! Thanks sooooo much!
Currently using my GT Track with a G29 combo and it's amazing. Solid, adjustable and comfortable. No issue with setup. Had a small issue with shipping due to my location but Pit Lane Sim Racing were very accommodating and we quickly sorted it out. Looking forward to a wheel upgrade now that I've got a solid rig. A huge upgrade from my Playseat Evolution.