Why the Tahko GT-21? Simple, Simucube quality, and engineering that you've come to expect from the industry leading wheel bases now in your sim racing steering wheel. Perfect compatibility with Simucube 2 wheel bases, and industrial-grade robustness with a functional design. No flex, no compromises, only Simucube quality. All Tahko GT-21 wheels come with Simucube Quick Release (SQR) so you only need wheel base and steering wheel.
- Two digital and adjustable magnetic paddles
- 7–way switch (4 directions, rotary encoder, middle button)
- Ten high-quality industrial-grade buttons
- Rotary encoder
- Wireless technology utilizing Simucube Wireless Wheel System
- 320 mm. lightweight CNC-Finished steel flat GT-Rim with durable Suede fabric finish
- Weight 2.1 kg.
Engineered based on the requests, conditions, and feedback from racers venturing into the world of high-end sim racing, the Tahko GT-21 is a robust design that offers the perfect amount of features for optimal functionality and use. But that is not all.
Simucube engineered the Tahko GT-21 to last. Made from precision milled aluminum and accessible battery that is easy to replace*, the Tahko GT-21 is designed to allow it to offer the same performance on day 1 as years from now.
*The battery is designed to last at least 5 years and then be easy to replace to restore original battery life if desired.
The Simucube button is a new way for racers to change the most common force feedback parameters straight from the wheel while driving.
- Parameter adjustments can be made while driving
- Simucube button is a unifying feature in all coming Simucube steering wheels, as well as in Simucube Wireless Wheel 2 modules
- Simucube Tahko GT-21 Steering Wheel
- Official Quick Start Guide
- Sticker set for the wheel
- Simucube Wheelside SQR
- Weight with packaging: 8.8 lb./4 kg.
Compatible Force Feedback wheel bases: