Thrustmaster's revolutionary Pendular Rudder controller is the rudder system with realistic dimensions and perfect precision, for total immersion in all types of flight simulation.
- PENDUL_R Mechanism: Thrustmaster's revolutionary and exclusive technology features a unique, suspended mechanism ensuring smooth and fluid movements. In conjunction with the magnetic sensors, this guarantees perfect precision, even for minor adjustments.
Magnetic Technology: For unlimited lifespan and optimal precision, Thrustmaster's TPR incorporates the H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) contactless magnetic sensor system with no potentiometers.
- Pedals Position: 5 different pedal positions
- Variable Resistance: Adjustable spring position to change resistance
- Versatile Mount: Can be desk or cockpit mounted to suit sim setup
- Compatibility: Usable in all flight simulators
Adjustable and Versatile
The positions of the TPR’s springs can be adjusted, allowing users to adjust the resistance according to their preferences (two springs are included). The pedals can also be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35° and 75°.
The TPR can be used underneath a desk or in a flight simulation cockpit. It is compatible with all types of flight simulation games: military or civil flight, for solo flight or formation flight.
Compatible With T.A.R.G.E.T Software (Included)
T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor) is a software suite that lets you test, configure and program Thrustmaster controllers.
T.A.R.G.E.T includes built-in presets for well-known games (both recent and older titles), for every compatible Thrustmaster accessory.
Add or create new presets — without any limits!
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™:
In order to guarantee performance with unrivaled precision, the TPR also features H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology (U.S. patent US08471815) with 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors, providing 16-bit resolution (16,000 x 16,000 values) on 3 axes: rudder, left differential brake, and right differential brake (65,536 values on each axis, 0.005° of precision). What’s more, the magnets ensure ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time.
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products
- Next Level Racing® Flight Stand
- Next Level Racing® Simulators equipped with Next Level Racing® Flight Pack