The T128 is Thrustmaster's latest hybrid Force Feedback wheel, bringing quiet and precise force feedback technology to an entry level set for those looking to get started with force feedback. Designed for all gamers on a budget who want to free themselves from their keyboard, mouse or gamepad, or improve their skills, the T128 X is a racing wheel officially licensed force feedback wheel for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and compatible with PC.
- Immersive Feedback using Thrustmaster's Powerful Hybrid FFB System letting gamers experience all the fun, intuitive sensations of driving. The weight of each vehicle, bumps and impacts, loss of tire grip in corners, and road surface types can all be felt through the wheel, for immersive racing that will awaken your driver instinct.
Magnetic Paddles Thanks to H.E.A.R.T magnetic technology, T128’s paddle shifters allow for super-fast gear shifting, with clear and precise activation feel (30 ms response time) to avoid driving errors. This proprietary technology, based on a contactless system of magnets without any friction, also allows for an unprecedented product lifespan over the long term — even with the most intense gaming sessions.
- Magnetic Pedals Providing truly exceptional, thousandth-of-a-second precision, the T2PM magnetic pedal set included with the racing allows for crisp acceleration and well-proportioned braking. The T2PM pedal set delivers a completely smooth experience without any risk of losing precision like more traditional pedal sets equipped with potentiometers, making it a powerful and reliable aid for improving your driving skills.
- Engine RPM Indicator The 4-color LED strip lets you monitor the engine speed without taking your eyes off the road. The LEDs flash when you need to shift to a higher gear, allowing you to optimize your gear shifting. The list of compatible games on PlayStation, Xbox and PC is updated regularly on the Thrustmaster technical support website.
- 13 Action Buttons The round, lightweight wheel rim has minimal inertia and gets the most out of all the Force Feedback system’s power. Its 270° to 900° angle of rotation automatically adjusts based on the vehicle being used in the game, for driving adapted to all vehicle styles (GT, rally, F1, trucks). Thanks to the 13 action buttons on the racing wheel, you won’t have to use a gamepad.
Wheel Mounted Handbrake buttons: The front of the wheel includes 2 handbrake buttons — easily accessible with the user’s thumbs for daring skids, as well as freestyle maneuvers. The buttons’ positioning is symmetrical, for ambidextrous handling and enhanced control in any direction.
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products*
* The T128 is an entry level force feedback wheel that is not designed to bolt down. Thrustmaster's famous table clamp can be used to mount the wheel to a wheel plate on a cockpit or wheel stand and the pedals could be bolted to a pedal plate (hardware purchased separately). For more info, see Sim Racing Garage's review