The Next Level Racing® Free Standing Triple Monitor Stand finishes off your racing simulator setup to give ultimate immersion to race like a professional. The stand supports triple screens from 32 - 65” allowing up to a huge 195” of peripheral vision for incredible realism. The stand includes both lockable wheels for easy movement and height adjustable feet, the choice is yours. The design is based on customer feedback allowing you to have your screens in the perfect position of your choice whether that is directly behind the wheel or further back from your cockpit and allowing you to change the position of the screens easily and quickly. Being completely free standing and with lockable wheels it also makes it the perfect monitor stand for events and trade shows.
- Solid and rigid design that supports 3 x 32- 65” monitors
- Universally designed VESA mounting range to allow support for largest range of TV sizes
- Wider design allows the monitor to be placed directly behind the wheel or further away if preferred
- Lockable Castor Wheels allow portability as well as quick and easy angle adjustment of outer screens
- All forms of adjustment including angle, tilt and height
- Supports 3 x 32” - 65” monitors
- Supports huge VESA mounting pattern range from 75 x 75mm to 450 x 660mm
- Matte Black finish
- Supports up to 70 kg or 154 lbs monitors
- Suitable for all Next Level Racing® Cockpits and Stands
- Product Weight: 28 kg or 61 lbs
What’s In The Box
- Next Level Racing® Free Standing Triple Monitor Stand
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Castor Wheels
- Height adjustable feet (if Castor Wheels aren’t preferred)
- Velcro cable ties for cable management
- 12 x M4 bolts and 12 x M6 bolts to install almost any monitor/screens
- Instructions and tools for quick and easy assembly
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products
Bought. Never shipped. Said picked up by UPS. UPS knows nothing about shipment. Sold them to me at much higher price than listed this week. Same issue with Thrustmaster shifter. As you notice about everything in their store is sold out. They sold me stands and shifter they didn't have. I am presently waiting on a refund. Can post on IRACING and forums also. If you sell it, have it to ship. Will contact SEZZLE next. Refund.
my main complaint about this product is that with 32" screens, the monitors cannot be flush with one another. There is a gap that can only be visually bridged when sitting in front of the stand with the monitors at a ~50* angle from the center.