What does a mid-engine, handmade 500 hp electric supercar, an 11 hp* go kart, and a sim racing setup have in common? CAMMUS. A little-known gem of a team of motorsports enthusiasts at CAMMUS is responsible for engineering and producing all these products so you can be sure they know a thing or two about how driving at the limit is supposed to feel like and translate that to sim racing.
The CAMMUS 2-in-1 GT Bundle is the best bang for the buck to get started with the WB15 wheel base if you don't have a steering wheel already. Featuring a full size GT wheel with a hand stitched leather wrapped rim and brushed metal wheel frame as well as 10 programmable inputs.
The WB15 is a 15 Nm direct drive wheelbase that not only provides excellent bang for the buck at the mid-range 15 Nm output, it is also incredibly smooth, responsive, and tactile. To top it off, CAMMUS's innovative and unique wheelbase enclosure features several programmable inputs right on the face plate of the wheelbase.
* exact output is 8 kW or 10.7 hp
- 15 Nm rated peak torque
- Black anodized aluminum enclosure
- Compatible with 6x70 PCD and 6x74 PCD wheel mounting patterns out of the box
- 9 Programmable inputs on the wheel base enclosure including 2 switches, 2 rotary knobs, and 5 buttons on the wheelbase
- Integrated wheelbase cooling fan
- Full size GT Wheel with 4 programmable buttons, 2 programmable joystick buttons, and 2 rotary knobs as well as 2 carbon fiber shift paddles.
- Powerful app for tuning feedback strength, sensitivity, suspension impact force, and much more as well as preset profiles including a drift mode
The Most Flexible Wheelbase
The CAMMUS WB15 wheelbase was built to be very flexible, especially when it comes to using aftermarket wheels. Where the majority of direct drive wheelbases out there require an adaptor or wheel side quick release to be able to bolt on an aftermarket steering wheel, the WB15 hub mount supports 6x70 PCD and 6x74 PCD mounting patterns right out of the box. This makes it compatible with a huge range of aftermarket racing wheels with no additional cost.
Taking the flexible design one step further, CAMMUS includes 9 programmable inputs on the wheelbase faceplate. Using a buttonless wheel? No button box? No problem. 2 switches, 2 rotary knobs, and 5 buttons easily accessible on the front of the wheelbase can be programmed/mapped to the functions you need most to adjust on the fly.
In addition to the typical passive cooling fins incorporated in the wheelbase housing typically used, the WB15 housing includes a small built in fan for additional cooling as needed during longer stints to maintain rated performance and keeps temps down.
CAMMUS use a servo motor engineered from the ground up specifically for sim racing to provide powerful 15 Nm of force feedback torque. Instead of using an off the shelf industrial motor, CAMMUS uses their own custom design servo motors that are engineered specifically for sim racing and without any compromise. Of course, great hardware is wasted without proper control. The integrated electronics are rigorously tested and CE & FCC Certified for peace of mind.
The CAMMUS app allows a wide range of parameter adjustment and equipment management of the WB15 wheelbase as sim racers have come to expect from their wheelbases, such as:
- Steering angle range
- and more
The app also includes a wide range of preset parameters based on type of driving (i.e. road racing, drifting, etc.) as well as preset intensity levels (i.e. low, medium, and high).
- WB15 15 Nm Direct Drive wheelbase
- Wireless GT Wheel
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Mounting Hardware
- Warranty & Use Manual
Next Level Racing F-GT Elite Cockpit - Wheel Plate Edition
Next Level Racing F-GT Elite Cockpit - iRacing Edition
Next Level Racing GT Track Cockpit
- Next Level Racing F-GT Cockpit
- Next Level Racing GT Track Frame (no seat)
- Next Level Racing F-GT Frame (no seat)
- Next Level Racing Wheel Stand DD
- Next Level Racing Wheel Stand 2.0