What is GT Elite LITE? Simple, the same NLR attention to detail and engineering as seen on our Elite series, brought to the mid-range cockpits class with a 4080 profile. It is more rigid, easier to assemble, and provides more inclusions and a higher quality finish. If you don't need a shifter/handbrake bracket and will only be using Next Level Racing seats, avoid the universal/side mount seat brackets and shifter brackets.
Although constructed to suit the mid-range category with a “4080” profile, through cutting edge engineering and manufacturing, combined with unique components, fixtures, and reinforcements, the GTElite Lite is the most rigid mid-range cockpit. Through this innovative process, the GTElite Lite in some cases is stronger than conventional “16040” cockpits seen on the market.
With an extensive ecosystem in mind, the GTElite Lite is upgradable to be compatible with Next Level Racing® Motion Products and can be transformed into a multi-position cockpit solution with the ready set kits (sold separately).
- Durable Anodized Black Aluminum Finish
- Pre-machined precision holes in the aluminum profile for rigidity and ease of assembly
- Feature packed including flex-free seat slider system, seat brackets, height adjustable shock absorbing feet, Buttkicker Gamer 2 Adaptor, Cable Management Clips, and tool kit holder.
- Wide range of adjustability to suit various driving positions and user preferences, including:
- Adjustable seating position
- Adjustable wheel position
- Adjustable pedal position
Fully enclosed base frame for strength and rigidity, as well as one-piece aluminum profiles for motion compatibility (with kit sold separately).
- Upgradable to multi-position cockpit to allow formula seating position
- Compatible with all major brands for wheels, and pedals, and more
Conventional corner brackets are things of the past. The GT ELite Cockpit utilizes an 8mm thick Carbon Steel Reinforced Upright Direct Mounting plates, the GT Elite has a stronger reinforcement and connection between the vertical uprights and the base of the chassis. To eliminate any movement and increase the clamping force between the components, custom-engineered full channel width spring ball T-slot nuts are used throughout the build + through bolts for areas that require higher clamp force and rigidity. The 8mm Carbon Steel Sandwich Plate also provides a connection between the vertical uprights and the pedal plate to lock in and increase the reinforcement between the structural parts of the cockpit. The strength continues with precision machined holes to bolt the base of the profile directly for a more rigid foundation.
High-end features like strong wheel and pedal base like never seen before now available at a mid-range price point. Precisely designed multi-folded wheel and pedal plates combined with thick carbon steel removes deflection and flex to provide a stronger and more rigid platform for users to attach their highest performing electronics. The strength can be seen in the FEA (Finite Element Analysis) Tests comparing the innovative GTElite plate designs to other flat steel or aluminium designs seen in conventional cockpits on the market.
Wheel Deck –equivalent to 14.3mm steel or 20.85mm aluminium
Pedal Deck – equivalent to 10.84mm steel or 15.83mm aluminium
Flex-free Next Level Racing Seat Slider & Bracket System
The innovative Next Level Racing® proprietary design for a Seat Sliding System has been engineered to eliminate the issue of flex found in conventional seat sliders used in simulators. The NLR ratchets are included to easily slide your seat back and forth to find the desired position for a flex-free racing experience.
The Next Level Racing® Seat Brackets are constructed from 4mm carbon steel to provide the rigidity required for competitive racers and the new design provides more adjustability to support multiple seating positions with 55 adjustment combinations. Users are also able to use the included Universal seat brackets to provide height and angle adjustability for bottom mounting seats. This is a new range of adjustment introduced for bottom mounting seat users that will provide more fine adjustments, resulting in a more personalized racing experience. The Next Level Racing® Elite Sim Racing Seats are the recommended seats to use with the Elite range of cockpits as they have been designed and optimized for elite sim racers.
Feature-Packed Out of The Box
Equipping the user with all the gear needed for the most authentic sim racing experience:
- Premium anodizing quality and finish aluminium profile with custom NLR end caps
- Laser-etched logos and line markings for easier and quicker adjustments
- ButtKicker Gamer 2 Adaptor
- Flex free seat slider system
- Pedal slider system for quicker distance adjustments, with easy alignment laser line guides
- 4 mm flex-free carbon steel seat brackets with 55 adjustment combinations
- Next Level Racing® Custom Feet with height-adjustable shock-absorption feet
- 6 x Next Level Racing® Custom Cable Clips holding up to 4 larger cables or 8 smaller gauged cables
- Next Level Racing® Tool Kit Holder to have your tools for adjustment connected to the cockpit for when needed as well as a magnetic spirit level for precision
- Taller aluminium profile for wheel mount uprights allowing more leg clearance for a wider range of users and driving positions
- Larger wheel deck allowing attachment of accessories and peripherals
Ease of Assembly
By designing custom components and using advanced manufacturing processes with precision machined holes in the aluminium profile, it allows for easier assembly and a more rigid connection as the profile bolts together. The improved design means that the hassles of aligning fiddly corner brackets are a thing of the past. Combining the ease of assembly with the laser-etched line markings on the GT Elite profile helps you to get racing quicker than any other aluminium cockpit before. Each piece is individually placed in our custom foam packaging to ensure the safety of the product while in transport, providing a seamless user experience from the time the packaging is opened, completing the Elite experience.
EcoSystem of Upgrades
The Next Level Racing® GT Elite is able to be upgraded within the Elite series to suit the user’s racing needs. With the purchase of the Next Level Racing® GT Elite Motion Adaptor Kit*, the GT Elite can be compatible with Next Level Racing’s existing and future motion products. The GT Elite can also become a Formula or Hybrid racing position cockpit with the addition of the Next Level Racing GT Elite Formula and Hybrid Pedal Upgrade Kit*. With a growing ecosystem of accessories in the Elite series, users are able to create a full racing experience by adding accessories like the attach on Monitor Stands, keyboard and mouse trays, tablet mount holders, and VR holders.
*Items purchased separately
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Next Level Racing® GTElite Lite Frame
- Next Level Racing® Tool Holder and Allen Keys, spirit level
- Next Level Racing® height adjustable shock absorption feet
- 6 x Next Level Racing® Cable Management Clips
- Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor
- Bolts to hard mount your wheel and pedals
- Next Level Racing® Custom End Caps
- Magnetic spirit level
- Colour instruction booklet for quick and easy assembly
- Digital assembly instructions and assembly videos available here: http://bit.ly/nlr-instructions
- Supported Height: 120 -210 cm or 4ft – 6ft 9 inches
- Supported Max Weight: 150 kg or 330 lbs
- Product Dimensions: (L) 148 cm x (W) 82.5 cm or (H) 86.5cm /(L) 58.3 inches x W 32.5 inches x H 34.1 inches)
- Box Dimensions: 128.5 cm (L) X 41cm (W) X 25.1cm (H)/ 50.6 inches(L) x 16.1 inches (W) x 9.9 inches(H)
- Product Weight: 31 kg or 68.3 lbs
- Boxed Weight – 34.3 kg or 75.6 lbs
- Part Number – NLR-E028
Compatible Next Level Racing Products
- Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 (with motion kit sold separately)
- Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion Platform (with motion kit sold separately)
- Next Level Racing® Elite Free Standing Single Monitor Stand
- Next Level Racing® Elite Free Standing QUAD Monitor Stand
- Next Level Racing® Elite Premium DD Side and Front Mount Adapter
- Next Level Racing® Stand Alone single monitor stand for 24”-75” screen
- Next Level Racing® Stand Alone triple monitor stand for 3 x 32”-65” screen
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat
Other Compatible products:
- SIMUCUBE 2 (SC2) Direct Drive Wheels (with Front Mount Bracket)
- MOZA Racing Direct Drive Wheels
- Thrustmaster® Wheels
- Thrustmaster® Pedals