Get ready for takeoff with Thrustmaster's Officer Pack based on the Airbus A320 Family. The Officer Pack includes the first Thrustmaster joystick combining use of magnetic technology with flight controls and the first flight sim throttle quadrant. For Civil Aviation flight sim, the Airbus Edition Officer Pack is officially licensed by Airbus making an ergonomic and accurate 1:1 scale replica.
Magnetic Technology: For unlimited lifespan and optimal precision, the TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition incorporates the H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) contactless magnetic sensor system from Thrustmaster, with no potentiometers.
- Modular Design: Joystick's head with swappable modules, so you can easily adjust the sidestick’s configuration before each takeoff, to meet your requirements: captain, co-pilot, or with the sidestick in the central position for solo flight.
Thrust Reverser Mechanism: The throttle built into the base of the joystick includes a thrust reverser function, a unique feature on airliners. This is a major advantage in terms of helping you master related maneuvers, and ensures that your landings are always perfectly controlled.
- 33 Action Buttons: 17 Programmable Action Buttons on the Sidestick allow for simulation of real-life aviation Commands. The Throttle Quadrant adds another 8 ergonomic physical action buttons (plus 8 virtual buttons on the thrust levers, for a total of 16), which are replicas of Airbus airliner controls (A320neo type). Feel realistic sensations when using the throttle quadrant’s buttons, detents and other controls — just like a real aircraft captain.
- Adjustable Detents: for flexible piloting with the Throttle Quadrant.
- Rudder Function: Controlled by stick rotation, the rudder can be used by rotating the sidestick’s handle to make flying easier for multitasking pilots. This rudder function built into the sidestick’s handle also includes a locking system, for a more realistic commercial flight experience.
- Dual Throttles: The TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition features two separate thrust levers, inspired by their real counterparts found on Airbus airliners. For even more realistic use with four-engine aircraft (Airbus A380 type), two throttle quadrants can be linked together (additional throttle quadrant sold separately), giving you access to four thrust levers instead of two!
Compatible With T.A.R.G.E.T Software (Included)
T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor) is a software suite that lets you test, configure and program Thrustmaster controllers.
T.A.R.G.E.T includes built-in presets for well-known games (both recent and older titles), for every compatible Thrustmaster accessory.
Add or create new presets — without any limits!
Not Limited to Airbus!
Mechanical selectors let you disable the detents and thrust reversers (to switch to linear axis mode), for flexible piloting of any type of aircraft and compatible with a wide array of flight simulators.
The stepped mode is inspired by its counterpart found on Airbus airliners, with iconic detents. Thrustmaster has devoted its 25 years of expertise in flight sim controllers to meet the growing demand from flight and space sim pilots.
The helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products
- Next Level Racing® Flight Stand
- Next Level Racing® Simulators equipped with Next Level Racing® Flight Pack