The MOZA R9 wheel base may have been stealing all the spot light lately, but the R16 is the powerhouse of the lineup. Sits comfortably in the midrange, the R16 uses a motor that's twice as powerful and with 78% more peak torque. If you are looking for more oomph without breaking the bank, Racing R16 Direct Drive wheel is an excellent solution that looks like no other direct drive wheel base out there.
MOZA Racing is new to the Direct Drive (DD) sim racing wheel market but it is backed by Automotive engineers and Sim Racing drivers dedicated to designing and building sim racing hardware and software products that bridge the gap between entry/mid range products and high end/premium products for unmatched value.
- 16 Nm rated sustained peak torque
- 100% all-aluminum alloy Housing
- Advanced temperature control for extended endurance racing
- 18 bit (262,144 values) signal resolution for excellent fidelity and accuracy
- Lightning fast signal processing for fast response and precise FFB control
- App Control: MOZA Racing app allows control of FFB levels and extra Cloud Storage for preferred settings for seamless transition across simulators or PCs
MOZA Racing uses compact, lightweight commercial grade servo motors to ensure high levels of performance and reliability. Feel everything through an optimized motor design, offering practically zero torque ripple, notching, or cogging. Combined with powerful 16 Nm torque delivery, hard braking, curbs, and drifts are felt more clearly and accurately and with a greater contrast due to the bandwidth of torque output. The motor is packaged inside an all-aluminum alloy wheel housing for increased durability.
Advanced temperature control strategy using built-in temperature sensors and motor cooling for real-time heat management. This ensures stable operation and consistent feedback under extended use and endurance races. In testing, the R16 did not reduce output or attenuate torque as a result of overheating.
MOZA Pit House software included with the wheel base allows advanced levels of configuration and tuning of force feedback to deliver your desired steering feel and response. Regardless of sim/game, you will get control of feedback intensity, max torque levels, signal damping, ABS feedback, and much more.
Zero Latency Wireless Wheel
MOZA Racing Wireless wheels allow easy attachment with zero latency wireless connection for steering wheel control signal. The wheel base is compatible with all MOZA Racing wireless sim racing peripherals including steering wheels, dash, meter, and pedals.
Fast and Precise Signal Processing
QUAD Core Processor Architecture: unique Quad Core built-in CPUs can reliably process required force feedback with precision and consistency. The unique, fast signal processing is backed by an 18-bit (262,144 values) signal resolution, ensuring excellent fidelity and accuracy.
- Wheel Base R16
- DC power supply/supplies
- Power Cord
- Data cable
- Screw kit
- Quick start guide & Warranty card
MOZA Racing Direct Drive wheelbases are compatible with bottom mount and front mount configurations.
- Next Level Racing F-GT Elite Cockpit - Wheel Bracket Edition
- Next Level Racing F-GT Elite Cockpit - Wheel Plate Edition
- Next Level Racing F-GT Elite Cockpit - Wheel Plate Edition + Wheel Bracket Adaptor
- Next Level Racing F-GT Elite Cockpit - iRacing Edition
- Next Level Racing F-GT Elite Cockpit - iRacing Edition + Wheel Bracket Adaptor
- Next Level Racing GT Track Cockpit
- Next Level Racing F-GT Cockpit
- Next Level Racing GT Track Frame (no seat)
- Next Level Racing F-GT Frame (no seat)
- Next Level Racing Wheel Stand DD
- Next Level Racing Wheel Stand 2.0
Moza Racing R16 DD Wheel Specs
|Driving type||Direct Drive|
|Maximum Steering Angle||Unlimited|
|Housing Material||Aluminum Alloys|
|Maximum Torque||16 N·m|
|Input voltage||110V~220V AC —>36V DC|
|USB Refresh Rate||1000Hz|
|Wheel Base Indicator Light||Applicable|
|Connection Port||Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Emergency Stop Switch, Display Screen|
|Accessories||User Guide, Warranty Card, Power Supply, USB Cable, Took Kit|
|Mounting||The 4-Hole pattern on the underside, optional side mount support with bracket|
|Emergency Stop Switch||Optional|
|Size (L x W x H)||12.9" x 6.7" x 5.1" (327 mm x 170 mm x 130 mm)|