The Next Level Racing® Wheel Stand DD is the next level of wheel stands (see what we did there?), designed and engineered to be the strongest and most feature packed. The Wheel Stand DD is the first to withstand the strength of direct drive wheels, professional pedal sets and include handbrake support that can support a shifter and a handbrake at the same time. It
is the strongest and most rigid, adjustable, highest quality and feature packed wheel stand the market has ever seen.
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products:
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone single monitor stand for 24”-85” screens
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone triple monitor stand for 32”-65” screens
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat
Compatible Thrustmaster® products:
We have used extensive customer and professional feedback to ensure the DD raises the benchmark for wheel stands in terms of quality, design and functionality. Introducing laser cut and robot welded carbon steel in a stealth Matte Black finish for ultimate rigidity as well as look. The Wheel Stand DD is a professional grade product for the serious sim racers using high end equipment. The stand is engineered and extensively tested for use with Direct Drive wheels, Professional pedal sets, high end Thrustmaster® and Fanatec® wheels, shifters and even handbrakes.
The unique design allows portability without compromising strength by being able to lift and roll the wheel stand on its front wheels and then lock for serious racing. Customers that don’t require portability also have the option of having the stand on its adjustable feet without using the wheels provided.
This is the wheel stand built for the hardcore racer and will be upgradeable to a full cockpit including Motion compatibility with the Next Level Racing® Seat Add On for Wheel Stand DD coming soon.
Leading features of the Wheel Stand DD
- Patent pending design setting a new benchmark for rigidity yet still allowing portability with unique front lockable wheel design
- Adjustable wheel height and angle
- Adjustable pedal distance and angle
- Included Gear shifter support can be added on left or right side of stand and height adjustable
- Included Handbrake adaptor plate predrilled for Thrustmaster® TSSH and Fanatec® handbrakes (can support 2 x Thrustmaster® TSSH at the same time)
- Compatible with all major wheel and pedals. Pre-drilled for Logitech®, Thrustmaster®, Fanatec®, Fanatec© Podium DD1 and DD2 wheels, and Simxperience® Accuforce wheels
- Perfect stand to pair with Thrustmaster® TS-PC, TS-XW, T-GT, Fanatec® DD1, DD2, Simxperience® Accuforce and other high-end wheels
- Premium laser cut and robot welded carbon steel in Matte Black
- Upgradeable to full cockpit including motion (seat add on coming soon)
What’s in the box
- Next Level Racing® Wheel Stand DD for Direct Drive Wheels
- Cable management clips to hold up to 5 cables
- Instructions and tools for quick and easy assembly
- Screws to hard mount your wheel, shifter and pedals
- Gear shifter and handbrake adaptors
- 2 x Lockable Castor Wheels and 6 adjustable feet. (This allows the user to either to attach front wheels for portability or only feet if not required).
- Supported Height - 120 - 210 cm or 4ft - 6ft 9 inches
- Product Dimensions – 80 x 88 x 64cm or 31 x 34 x 25 inches
- Product Weight – 20 kg or 44 lbs
- Boxed Dimensions - 59 x 14 x 76cm or 23 x 5 x 29 inches
Awesome product. Very sturdy. Also upgradeable eventually.
Bir overkill for my G920, but it'll be a perfect match for the Accuforce once I manage to get one
Fast shipping, well made and stirdy stand. Thumbs Up!
I love the wheel stand DD really good
It's very sturdy and you'll be able to crank up the force feedback on your DD base/wheel without fearing any issue.
But first, you'll have to build it. The screws/bolts package is very good, but the manual could be a bit more accurate.
Some pieces already have washers/bolts on it, but it's not written on the manual, so the first task is to unwrap all pieces.
Some washers (mostly for the shifter support) are not the standard ones (given in the package) but those already in place on the chassis... So again, I had to unscrew/rescrew some bolts... NLR doesn't supply any video guide and I think it could have helped me
And the adjust part isn't so tedious but when you went like 1h30mins to build it, you're kind of tired and losing patience very quickly.
Bolting the wheel base, pedals and shifter is very easy, I even thought I missed something because it took me less than 20 mins and cable management is a marvel, (I even think I will use a USB hub on it to have some "plug'n'play" system).
Overall, it took me about 2h30mins to have it fully setuped/adjusted.
The castor wheels are way enough to support the weight and there's no issue with stability. It's also easy to move it even though it starts to be somewhat heavy (around 60-65lbs total).