Why QS-S25? In a Nut Shell: Response, speed, and accuracy are unmatched.
If you have ever seen what F1 teams use for driving sim to test and practice, this may look familiar. This configuration is often referred to as the 'Spider' simulator thanks to six high performance, fast acting linear actuators that give it the look similar to that of spider legs. The QS-S25 is designed with one purpose in mind: for customers looking for the most realistic simulation.
As sim racing enthusiasts and not just sellers, we have a particular interest in motion simulation to bring virtual racing that much closer to reality. We often get asked what is the difference between a budget motion simulator, a proper entry level motion simulator, and a professional-grade motion simulator? There is a huge difference in cost and as the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
MotionSystems' Patent pending linear actuators technology guarantee very quiet and precise operation, high speed, and fast response. Max speed in linear and rotational axes can be anywhere between 3-5x that of entry level motion simulators. It can simulate acceleration/braking (surge: front-rear motion) and lateral acceleration (sway: side to side motion) of up to 1 G (although the system is capable of simulating higher than 1 G, it is limited for safety reasons).
Not only that, this is a true 6 Degrees of Freedom (6 DOF) system and unlike the majority of motion simulator systems on the market, this is capable of simulating understeer and front axle loss of grip. You'll notice a lot of motion simulators on the market will list traction loss or drifting, but not understeer. The distinction in feel between front axle loss of grip and rear axle loss of grip is unmistakable in real life. Why not the same in sim racing? This feedback allows the best drivers in the world to drive to the absolute limit and respond to changes and loss of grip as needed based on feedback. Yet, most traction loss simulators on the market cannot simulate the difference.
What's in the Box?
- 6 MotionSystems's patent pending high performance actuators
- Dedicated upper and bottom frames and chassis
- Power cabinet
- Motion Controller
- License: ForceSeatPM
- Recommended Optional Mounting Brackets, Race Seat, and Harness (full list of options below)
As always at Pit Lane Sim Racing, what you see at checkout is what you pay. No additional fees or charges. Please note that this item is currently available as pre-order only. Estimated delivery time: 8 weeks.
The unique combination of high performance linear actuator's technology developed by Motion Systems and modern, adjustable accessories allows users to train and experience real racing and flight simulation. The QS-S25 provides an amazing impression to get the feeling of driving a real racing car by delivering sensation of road textures, velocity, suspension interaction feedback, engine vibrations, tactile feedback, haptic system and vehicle dynamics.
Innovative technology, modular and compact design, as well as the quiet operation makes the QS-S25 a perfect motion base not only for professional application but also for home users.
By using dedicated software Platform Manager – ForceSeatPM the driver / pilot can use several sets to create the most realistic simulation that immediately responds to onscreen situations to deliver real life experience in gaming or VR applications.
QS-S25 motion platform key features:
- 6DOF motion system delivering sway, surge, heave, roll, pitch and yaw.
- Patent pending linear actuators technology guarantee very quiet and precise operation.
- Effective motions and vibrations that perfectly reflect the situations in the selected game or simulation application.
- Comfortable and ergonomic position for the driver / pilot.
- Full support of the proprietary ForceSeatPM software - totally free access, no fees at any participation period.
- Compact design and small footprint fits to the medium size gaming rooms, VR centers, training facilities or even home location.
- More responsive and fast-moving way to push telemetry data from simulation to the hardware.
- VR HeadWay technology support (motion compensation).
- Proudly made in EU: Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in Poland.
Motion Systems is a global leading motion platforms brand for professionals and the most demanding home users. For over 10 year the company has been designing and providing bespoke motion solutions for industry and cutting edge technology for racing and flight simulation.
Patent pending linear actuator's technology is in charge of QS-S25 hidden power. 6 degrees of freedom (surge, sway, heave, roll, pitch and yaw) delivers oversteer and understeer experience and provide more realistic and precise driving / flying effects.
Their work additionally guarantee to ensure feed precise motion inputs that very accurately represent key sensations such as understeer, traction loss, lateral g-force inputs and braking. Motor drivers have been designed by Motion Systems company to do just one job, to control motors in vehicle simulator applications, and they are excellent at it.
Included power cabinet (control module) QS-SB2 is responsible for the power distribution and communication to handle telemetry signal processing where motion controller dispatches the commands to drivers which parse the incoming command as soon as the command arrive. The Control module sets the motion and vibration cues for each single actuator. The driver works with both 115V and 230V power network without any adapters or voltage converters.
The motion platform is a modular solution that allows transport and on-site assembly using the main components.
Wide range of dedicated accessories for QS-S25 allows extending unit functionality or change configurations depending on the type of required game profile.
The platform is compatible with the selected Virtual Reality headsets on the market, which makes QS-S25 open to a new possibility in virtual racing.
QS-S25 general specification:
- Architecture: TRUE 6 DOF
- System performance:
- Surge: -13.2, 10.5 cm, 1250 mm/s, limited to 1G*
- Sway: -10.6, 10.6 cm, 1000 mm/s, limited to 1G*
- Heave: -5.6, 5.5 cm, 350 mm/s, limited to 0.5G*
- Roll: -5.1°, 5.1°, 40°/s, limited to 500°/s²*
- Pitch: -4.7°, 4.7°, 40°/s, limited to 500°/s²*
- Yaw: -9°, 9°, 100°/s, limited to 1000°/s²*
- *value of acceleration is limited for safety reasons
- Vibrations frequency range: 0-100 Hz
- Payload: 250 kg | 551 lb
- Product weight: 350 kg | 772 lb
- Total length (assembled): 1761 mm | 70 in
- Total width (assembled): 1825 mm | 72 in
- Min height (assembled): 960 mm | 38 in
- Power supply requirements: 2 x Single Phase 120V or 220-250 VAC Single Phase
- Average power consumption: 238 W (120V), 199 W (230V)
- Average power consumption for converter specification: 2161 VA (120V), 2115 VA (230V)
- Peak current for breaker specification: 17.5 A (120V), 8.9 A (230V)
- PC/Data Connection: USB
- Shipped Box dimensions: 190 cm x 190 cm x 128 cm/ 74.8 in x 74.8 in x 50.4 in
The QS-S25 comes with a number of compatible accessories and add-ons made by Qubic itself to suit different driver needs. We have configured the unit with our preferred recommended specs. All available add-ons and accessories that are compatible with QS-S25 platform are:
- 4 Point Safety Seat Belt (included)
- Mounting Bracket: Desk With Attaching Points Left (included)
- Mounting Bracket: Desk With Attaching Points Right (included)
- Mounting Bracket: Extended Desk Left (included)
- Mounting Bracket: Extended Desk Right (included)
- Mounting Bracket: Keyboard (included)
- Mounting Bracket: Pedals (included)
- Mounting Bracket: Racing Seat (included)
- Mounting Bracket: Speakers (dedicated Creative Stage 2.1) (extra)
- Mounting Bracket: Steering Wheel (included)
- Mounting Bracket: VR Headset or Headphones (included)
- Power Connector Hub (extra)
- Racing Seat Adjustment (included)
- Set Of Rods - Both Sides (included)
- Set Of Wheels For Transport (extra)
- Racing Seat (included)
- Upper Frame Floor With Attaching Points (included)
We know that when investing in this professional level equipment, you are looking for functionality and good ergonomics without having to second guess what you need. That's why we are offering our preferred spec at the best value. If you are looking for bare chassis, motion actuators, and power/control modules OR want to build your own? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to get back to you as soon as possible!
Even the most advanced hardware is nothing without good software. ForceSeatPM (platform manager) by Motion Systems company is a professional and specialized software for the platform and is click and play compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC and constantly updated to support new applications as they are released. Gives user possibilities of motion adjustments, motion post-processing, extensive diagnostic or easy and fast use of predefined profiles.
The Platform Manager is a powerful engine, yet it’s simple to use meaning you can adjust levels of motion, bumps, roll and pitch and more with a click of a button.
Few main features:
- Over 80+ already integrated and supported racing games and professional simulation applications.
- Included VR Headway technology uses advanced mathematic formulas to calculate necessary compensation and applies it to the VR headset at runtime. It eliminates platform movements from the VR tracking system causing your experiences to be more immersive, authentic and has huge impact on VR sickness compensation.
- The motor control algorithm has been developed to be used strictly in simulation application. The positioning signal is analyzed and preprocessed directly by the driver, so it is possible to change all driver parameters at basically zero cost (time). Drivers parse the incoming command as soon as the command arrives. It also allows to append different types of vibrations (per actuator) on driver level.
- Motion sickness compensation thanks to telemetry data provided in real time directly by the game’s engine and immediately injected to the hardware to perform.
- Equipped with Tactile Audio Based Feedback System that can use tactile transducers connected to sound card to generate additional effects on your cockpit.
- Thanks to having full control of the technology Motion Systems company can change control algorithm source code, introduce new parameters and features without waiting for 3rd party vendors. Simple software update can introduce new features to the customers.
- Motion SDK (FSMI or FSDI) for software developers is also available as an extra option. That powerful interface allows to add a motion platforms support to any application or game.
- 22 Racing Series
- American Truck Simulator
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Automobilista 2
- City Car Driving EE
- Copa Petrobras de Marcas
- Design it Drive it: Speedboats
- DiRT 3
- DiRT 4
- DiRT Rally
- DiRT Rally 2.0
- Drift Cyber Sport
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- F1 2017
- F1 2018
- F1 2019
- F1 2020
- Formula Truck 2013
- Forza Horizon 4
- Forza Motorsport 7
- Game Stock Car
- Game Stock Car Extreme
- GP Bikes
- GRID 2
- GRID 2019
- GRID Autosport
- GT Legends
- GTR 2
- Kart Racing Pro
- Live for Speed
- MX Bikes
- Project CARS
- Project CARS 2
- Project CARS 3
- Project CARS Pagani Edition
- Project CARS Pro
- Race 07
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 2
- Richard Burns Rally
- Touring Karts
- World Racing Series
- Aerofly FS2
- Condor 2
- DCS World
- DCS World 2.1 Alpha
- DCS World 2.5 Beta
- Falcon 4
- Falcon 4 BMS
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Flight Sim World
- IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover
- IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz
- IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles
- Prepar3D v2
- Prepar3D v3
- Prepar3D v4
- Prepar3D v5
- War Thunder
- X-Plane 9
- X-Plane 10
- X-Plane 11
Training and Applications Sim
- GOATi Traffic Simulation
- Matlab & Simulink
- Steel Beasts Pro
- NoLimits 2
- VR Regatta