The A-10C HOTAS Warthog Dual Throttle is Thrustmaster's officially licensed replica set of the the dual throttle system and dual throttle control panel of the iconic U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft (aka the WARTHOG)
- Magnetic Technology: For unlimited lifespan and optimal precision, the A-10C HOTAS Warthog incorporates the H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) contactless magnetic sensor system from Thrustmaster, with no potentiometers and ensures optimal precision during flight sessions.
- 55 Action Buttons: A total of 55 programmable buttons and switches on the dual throttles, control panel, and flight stick.
- Pull and Push Throttle: dual throttle system with disengageable afterburner, allowing for independent control of 2 motors: a locking system lets the user either attaches the 2 throttles together, or else keeps them independent of one another.
- Control Panel: backlit with 5 programmable LEDs for use in dark or low-light conditions.
- Official Product: officially licensed by U.S. Air Force (USAF)
Pull and Push Throttle System with Disengageable Afterburner
The throttle component has also been very carefully designed, with a dual throttle system allowing for independent control of 2 motors: a locking system lets the user either attaches the 2 throttles together, or else keeps them independent of one another. The magnetic sensor technology used for the throttles (14-bit resolution, with 16384 values on each throttle) provides unrivaled precision. Switching to the Idle and Afterburner detents is carried out via a Pull and Push system, for even greater realism. The Afterburner detent is disengageable, allowing users to perfectly adapt the throttle control to the type of airplane they are piloting. The throttles feature a total of 17 action buttons, a “Point Of View” hat and a “mouse hat / slew control”.
Control Panel With 5 Programmable LEDs
The product’s final mechanical component, the control panel, provides an extensive number and variety of controls. It includes a friction wheel, allowing users to manually adjust the resistance of the throttles according to their own taste. It also features backlighting for functions, which users will certainly appreciate for night flights; the 5 programmable LEDs are also a plus for use in dark or low-light conditions. The base includes a “trim wheel” and 15 action buttons, including numerous push buttons with resistance identical to that on a real airplane and industrial metal switches (2 or 3 positions) with highly realistic pressure.
Thrustmaster Expert Flying EcoSystem
These products are part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the Hotas Warthog, TFRP rudder pedals* and MFD* (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are also compatible with the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software.
* Sold separately.
Compatible T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor) software suite, available free for download:
Features different programming levels: Basic, Advanced and Script
Optimized profiles (T.A.R.G.ET available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com website)
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products