Thrustmaster is thrilled to unveil its new Ferrari wheel, the Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition: a gaming replica of the wheel found in the world-famous Ferrari SF1000. Can't wait until it's available? Neither can we! Sign up for our Newsletter to know as soon as they are available for sale!
Based on the real wheel of the single-seater race car in which Scuderia Ferrari marked its 1,000th Grand Prix during the 2020 season, Thrustmaster has designed a replica worthy of the event. Featuring a variety of innovations and technical tours de force which represent a new level of achievement for the company, the wheel provides a truly cutting-edge racing experience for owners of a Thrustmaster T-Series base* and helps them completely own the race.Having listened closely to the Scuderia Ferrari community, Thrustmaster is excited for this product to delight fans as well as racing enthusiasts and gamers keen to discover the world of Ferrari through this replica of the SF1000 wheel.
This replica features a 4.3” / 109 mm interactive screen along with 21 LEDs, natively connected or wirelessly connected (via Wi-Fi). The screen allows for display of up to 69 items of information, with different designs for the type of game being played or car being driven. The LED display is composed of 15 LEDs for the engine speed, and 6 LEDs for marshal flags.
For the wheel’s launch, Thrustmaster has introduced native integration of the screen in the game F1® 2020 from Codemasters on PS4™, PS5™ and PC. Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S® users can enjoy the screen in the game thanks to the wireless telemetry connectivity by configuring the wheel via the Thrustmaster TM Connect Web platform**.In addition to its elegance, the Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition is also an incredibly powerful tool that prioritizes performance. Following Scuderia Ferrari’s commitment to constant innovation and excellence, the wheel incorporates several features designed to reach the highest levels:
- 100% carbon fiber faceplate The Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition features a 100% carbon fiber central faceplate (21 layers, 3 mm thick in total), combining rigidity and lightweight design for balanced Force Feedback. The wheel’s grips, crafted of textured rubber, replicate real-world handling for unprecedented racing comfort.
- Textured rubber grips for exceptional racing comfort, allowing users to remain highly focused throughout long gaming sessions.
- 11 physical action buttons (up to 25 in total) with a firm feel, to avoid inadvertent activation, plus 7 encoders (including 2 thumbwheels) — 5 more than were available on the previous Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On. The wheel features up to 25 action buttons, including 11 buttons with iconic labeling and markings (OIL, RADIO, DRINK) for total immersion. The 7 encoders located near the user’s thumbs, the display, and the bottom part of the wheel make it easy to assign controls, and allow for more intuitive in-game adjustment of settings.
- 100% aluminum paddle shifters featuring both push/pull and magnetic technologies, for clear, precise activation in order to help avoid driving errors, and allowing for an unlimited lifespan.
It is one of the most versatile wheels ever designed for sim racing, thanks in part to the ability to swap out its main rear paddle shifters. For even smoother gear shifting (bounce time of less than 5 milliseconds), the T-Chrono Paddles paddle shifters (sold separately) are a great alternative providing a different feeling that could help some drivers to shave valuable milliseconds off lap times.
The magnetic transmission made possible by these alternative paddle shifters, which include gold-plated silver contact switches, ensures even lower contact resistance and provides a super-responsive gear shifting feel that is completely unrivaled.
Like its predecessor the Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On, launched in 2011, the Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition features the Thrustmaster quick release system: the wheel was developed to be compatible with Thrustmaster T-Series bases* (excluding the T500RS).
The Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition is therefore fully compatible with the following racing wheel bases: TS-PC Racer, T-GT Servo Base, TS-XW Servo Base, TX Racing Wheel Servo Base and T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base.
Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition box contents
- 1 x Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition steering wheel
- 1 x magnetic paddle shifters + 4 x attachment screws
- 1 x “Welcome to the Thrustmaster Club” flyer
- 1 x USB-C cable (15.8” / 400 mm)
- 1 x Allen key
- 1 x quick start guide
- 1 x warranty information flyer
- Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition
- Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
- Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition
- Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300RS GT Edition Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster TS-PC Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition
- Thrustmaster TS-XW Force Feedback Wheel - Sparco P310 Mod