The TM Open Wheel Add-On is the detachable wheel rim derived from the renowned TS-PC Racer racing wheel. Incredibly versatile thanks to its intrinsic features, the TM Open Wheel Add-On has been designed to provide the best possible gaming ergonomics for a wide variety of car racing competitions: GT, LMP, LMS and even kart racing. The TM Open Wheel Add-on is the most lightweight wheel rim ever created and sold by Thrustmaster. In this way, the user’s ability to feel Force Feedback effects — a key element in the quest for automotive realism — is optimized to ensure excellent performance in all games.
- Wheel optimized for enhanced feel of Force Feedback, thanks to its lightweight design (less than 2 lb/900 g)
- Compact size (11 inches/28 cm in diameter). Shape and hand positioning perfectly adapted for car racing competitions
- Suede Wheel Grips optimized for long gaming sessions
- Sturdy faceplate crafted of black brushed aluminum.
- Optimized for car racing competitions: F1, GT3, GT4, LMP1 and 2, prototypes, kart racing and single-seater
- Thrustmaster EcoSystem compatibility
Realistic, Compact Size
Like the wheels on real GT, LMP and LMS race cars, the TM Open Wheel Add-On is compact in size (11 inches/28 cm in diameter) to ensure versatile driving ergonomics and optimized sensations with every type of car.
Optimized For Enhanced Feel Of Force Feedback
Lightweight design is a key element of the detachable TM Open Wheel Add-On: it’s the lightest wheel rim ever designed in the Thrustmaster racing ecosystem, allowing gamers to experience Force Feedback effects that are as close as possible to real-world racing conditions.
Multiplatform For The Thrustmaster Ecosystem
The TM Open Wheel Add-On has been designed with multiplatform use in mind (PC/PS4/Xbox One), and is compatible with all Thrustmaster T-Series racing wheel bases: TX and T300 servo bases, T-GT, TS-XW and even TS-PC Racer (sold separately).
Compatible Thrustmaster wheel bases: