Thrustmaster has devoted its 25 years of expertise in flight sim controllers to meet the growing demand from flight and space sim pilots. The T.16000M FCS HOTAS Pack includes the T.16000M FCS (Flight Control Stick) and TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System + throttle), The T.16000M FCS FLIGHT PACK is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
T.16000M FCS flight stick
The T.16000M flight stick has been designed for advanced fliers looking for comprehensive, realistic controls as an alternative to using a mouse and keyboard. The T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit - please see more info on the Thrustmaster support website: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS Support).
Exclusive precision thanks to Thrustmaster's H.E.A.R.T* HallEffect AccuRate Technology™! 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the stick (*US patent: US08471815). Precision levels 256 times greater than current systems (16-bit resolution: 16000 x 16000 values!). Magnets ensure friction-free action for razor-sharp precision that won’t decrease over time. Helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick providing firm, linear and smooth tension.
T.16000M TWCS Weapon Control + Throttle
TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle is a great addition to any virtual cockpit to compliment Thrustmaster Flight Sticks. It allows you to use your left hand to increase your combat speed and manage your spaceship or jet fighter Featuring S.M.A.R.T * (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology: five (+ three) axes + fourteen buttons + one 8-way Point of View hat switch.
- The T.16000M FCS features 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick) and progressive throttle, 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification, one 8-way Point of View (PoV) hat switch and an ergonomic trigger. Its striking orange accents and backlighting bring gamers’ immersion to a whole new level.
- The TWCS throttle includes 14 buttons and one 8-way-PoV hat switch that are added to those of the joystick. In total, this provides gamers with 5 axes, 30 buttons and two 8-way PoVs – plus 3 extra axes via the optional TFRP rudder.
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™: In order to guarantee exclusive high-precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick employ H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ (U.S. patent US08471815) for 16-bit resolution (i.e. 16000 x 16000 values) – the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision.
- The helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
- S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) technology used in the TWCS and TFRP: a unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion and precision.
- The TWCS throttle’s lower positioning compared to quadrant-based systems provides unrivalled comfort along its entire 3.2 inch/80 mm range of travel, for smooth and accurate control. The tightening screw allows users to adjust the throttle’s friction level to suit their own personal taste.
- T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software** on PC: program up to 256 buttons in the flying ecosystem using the Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software. Combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game. Tailor your own profiles to enhance most Thrustmaster flight controllers, and share them with the Thrustmaster community. ** Free of charge, available for download from the https://support.thrustmaster.com website.
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort and precision: Thanks to its design and ergonomics, the T.16000M FSC HOTAS pack provides players with multiple recognizable features, allowing them to become more effective and accurate when in flight. This enhanced access to flight controls proves even more essential when players are fully immersed in the exceptional flight experience delivered by VR-compatible games. Intuitive and natural: feels just like sitting in the cockpit!
Thrustmaster advanced flying ecosystem
These products are part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the FCS flight stick, TWCS throttle, TFRP rudder pedals and MFD* (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are also compatible with the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software**.
* Sold separately.
** Free of charge, available for download from the https://support.thrustmaster.com website.
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products
- Next Level Racing® Flight Stand
- Next Level Racing® Simulators equipped with Next Level Racing® Flight Pack