The Captain: Thrustmaster's complete Airbus A320 Family controller pack including all TCA (Civil Aviation) Airbus edition accessories and controllers. The Captain Pack includes the first Thrustmaster joystick combining use of magnetic technology with flight controls, the first flight sim throttle quadrant, and Quadrant Add-ons. For Civil Aviation flight sim, the Airbus Edition Captain Pack is officially licensed by Airbus making an ergonomic and accurate 1:1 scale replica.
- You're the Captain: Enjoy the Complete TCA Airbus range
Magnetic Technology: For unlimited lifespan and optimal precision, the TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition incorporates the H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) contactless magnetic sensor system from Thrustmaster, with no potentiometers.
- Modular Design: Joystick's head with swappable modules, so you can easily adjust the sidestick’s configuration before each takeoff, to meet your requirements: captain, co-pilot, or with the sidestick in the central position for solo flight.
- Quadrant Add-ons: Flaps and brakes including trim, landing gear, and autobrake.
Thrust Reverser Mechanism: The throttle built into the base of the joystick includes a thrust reverser function, a unique feature on airliners. This is a major advantage in terms of helping you master related maneuvers, and ensures that your landings are always perfectly controlled.
48 Action Buttons: 17 Programmable Action Buttons on the Sidestick allow for simulation of real-life aviation Commands. The Throttle Quadrant adds another 8 ergonomic physical action buttons (plus 8 virtual buttons on the thrust levers, for a total of 16), which are replicas of Airbus airliner controls (A320neo type). Feel realistic sensations when using the throttle quadrant’s buttons, detents and other controls — just like a real aircraft captain.
The TCA Quadrant Add-On Airbus Edition allows for a super-lifelike and immersive gaming experience with its 15 functions, including realistic buttons and detents specially designed for amazing control of approach and landing sequences.
- Adjustable Detents: for flexible piloting with the Throttle Quadrant.
- Rudder Function: Controlled by stick rotation, the rudder can be used by rotating the sidestick’s handle to make flying easier for multitasking pilots. This rudder function built into the sidestick’s handle also includes a locking system, for a more realistic commercial flight experience.
- Dual Throttles: The TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition features two separate thrust levers, inspired by their real counterparts found on Airbus airliners. For even more realistic use with four-engine aircraft (Airbus A380 type), two throttle quadrants can be linked together (additional throttle quadrant sold separately), giving you access to four thrust levers instead of two!
Quadrant Add-on Controls
Speed Brake and Flap Lever
Enhance your drag control with remarkable precision, in order to decrease your flight speed thanks to airbrakes. In order to increase the lift coefficient at low speeds, manage your flaps to avoid the aircraft stalling.
Landing Gear Lever
An aircraft’s landing gear is a classic, legendary and indispensable tool for proper control of post-takeoff procedures, as well as when approaching landings. This intuitive control helps you save precious time and allows you to focus on other tasks to be carried out in your checklist.
Parking Brake Function
Parking brakes are used by commercial aircraft when ground crew members are unable to position the chocks. During a storm, or when ground crews are not allowed on the airport ramp, the parking brake built into the TCA Quadrant Add-On Airbus Edition makes it easy for you to take care of your stopping and parking maneuvers.
Compatible With T.A.R.G.E.T Software (Included)
T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor) is a software suite that lets you test, configure and program Thrustmaster controllers.
T.A.R.G.E.T includes built-in presets for well-known games (both recent and older titles), for every compatible Thrustmaster accessory.
Add or create new presets — without any limits!
Not Limited to Airbus!
Mechanical selectors let you disable the detents and thrust reversers (to switch to linear axis mode), for flexible piloting of any type of aircraft and compatible with a wide array of flight simulators.
The stepped mode is inspired by its counterpart found on Airbus airliners, with iconic detents. Thrustmaster has devoted its 25 years of expertise in flight sim controllers to meet the growing demand from flight and space sim pilots.
The helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products
- Next Level Racing® Flight Stand
- Next Level Racing® Simulators equipped with Next Level Racing® Flight Pack