The TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod racing wheel is the first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco. It is the result of a combination of Thrustmaster's advanced technologies such as a powerful 40-watt brushless servomotor - same as Thrustmaster's flagship TS-PC series wheels - Motor Cooling Embedded system and the trademark Turbo Power power supply, plus a 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel (12.4”/31.5 cm in diameter). It is officially licensed for Xbox One® and Windows®.
A motor base that combines power and nuanced performance
To maximize their racing performance using this Xbox wheels combines the same Thrustmaster technologies used on the TS-PC series wheels and offers them for Xbox console virtual racers:
- Brushless 40-watt motor. The powerful motor generates precise effects and provides incredible velocity – from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive zigzags (DYNAMIC mode).
- Motor Cooling Embedded system. Avoid overheating and optimize noiseless operation. (patent pending)
- Field Oriented Control (F.O.C.) algorithm. Ensure surgical precision without losing power, even with intense torque demands. The built-in algorithm dynamically optimizes the onboard H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system and its 16-bit resolution (65,536 values).
- Turbo Power unit. This specially-designed external power supply, which features a toroidal-shaped body with a finless design, provides an impressive 86% efficiency (with just 14% heat dissipation), along with a jaw-dropping 400 watts of peak power!
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system. This system, along with an axle mounted on metal ball-bearings, allows for extremely smooth and silent operation.
- Sturdy attachment system. The wheel base is compatible with all mounting surfaces (desks, 'racing cockpits', etc.) for guaranteed stability when racing.
This wheel is fully compatible with Thrustmaster’s unique ecosystem of Xbox racing products for virtually limitless customization possibilities.