PLSR Turnkey 4 DOF Simulator - QUBIC SYSTEM QS-V20
Sale Sold out
Regular price $0.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Looking for a pro-level turnkey motion simulator? We put together a solution based on the world's new definitive motion simulator; the QS-V20 4 Degree of Freedom (DOF) advanced motion simulator. Paired with other world leading components from Simucube, Cube Controls, and SIMGRADE and a great triple screen setup, this a total turnkey motion solution that is far greater than the sum of its parts.
- Qubic System QS-V20 4 DOF Motion Simulator: The QS-V20 is built using Qubic's world-leading fast acting motion actuators, which are capable of speeds up to 8x faster, response 4x quicker, and displacement 3x greater than the leading motion actuator competitor. The 4 actuators provide true 4 degrees of freedom that can simulate heave, roll, pitch, and yaw with separate front and rear roll centres for body roll and yaw.
- SIMUCUBE 2 (SC2) Pro Wheel Base: Simucube 2 Pro is built for professionals to set the new golden standard for high-end class Direct Drive wheels. Combined with exceptionally high torque response rate industrial grade motor, the sharpest kinks will be delivered at a clarity not seen in the Direct Drive market before. Torque response rate is adjustable to driver's preferences and is complimented by a peak rated output of 25 Nm of sustained torque, which is enough to give incredible range with any track, car and condition. The the Pro wheel base, a driver might forget they are in simulation.
- Cube Controls GT Pro Cube Steering Wheel: A professional-grade wheel base deserves a professional-grade steering wheel. The GT Pro wheel is the perfect balance between performance and aesthetics for GT racers, featuring ergonomic, hand-built custom design built by Cube Controls that includes 100% carbon fibre front plate, full backlit buttons, CNC Machined aluminum knobs and joysticks, genuine Italian suede wrapping, and more.
- SIMGRADE THERA 2-pedal set: all-billet aluminum structure, stainless steel ball bearings, brake pressure build-up simulation, and a powerful tuning software to dial in desired response for both brake and throttle thanks to load cell used in both pedals. The high spec of components combined with incredibly tight tolerances provide zero lateral play at all components and operation is completely silent with a very refined feel thanks to non-metal end stoppers at max pedal range eliminating the typical 'click' or 'clank' of metal on metal contact.
- Custom-built Gaming PC: Same as our mainstream build but with an upgraded GPU to comfortable support triple screen setup on a variety of titles; Intel Core i7 -12700KF, RTX 3070, 32 GB DDR4 RAM, and 1 TB SSD. All PC builds come with a free 3-month subscription to iRacing! (only valid for new iRacing members)3 x (Triple) 34" Curved 165 Hz Gaming Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5 Curved Gaming Monitor, QHD (1440p), 165 Hz refresh rate, and 1 ms response (or equivalent pending availability)
- Build Time: approx. 16 weeks
True Custom Turnkey Solution
When it comes to a turnkey solution, you want to make sure everything you are buying is compatible, well thought out to suit your goal and uses, and gives the best value for the money. This does not mean giving up customization! Do you like this package but would like a different wheel? Upgrade your graphics card or CPU? Different pedals? Going VR? We can upgrade anything you want, and custom does not mean losing value. We will charge only the premium between the price of the component in this package and the one you want. Same if you want to add something (i.e. shifter, handbrake, flight sim, etc.)