Adding Motion? Choose QS-220-PL - The World Leading Fast Acting Plug & Play Motion Actuators for Sim Racing - Arriving Sep 2022
The QS-220-PL fast acting linear actuators underpin Qubic System's success and class leading performance in motion simulation. The same actuators used in the brand new 4 DOF QS-V20 and the flagship QS-S25 'Spider' simulator providing complete 6 DOF (degrees of freedom) motion simulation.
The QS-220-PL actuators provide several class leading features that make them the ultimate actuator package available to integrate with custom or off the shelf cockpits and turn them into 2 DOF or 3 DOF motion simulators:
- 8x faster max speed than leading competitor: 800 mm/s maximum velocity on 230 V power supply (400 mm/s maximum velocity on 115 V power - 4 times faster than leading competitor)
- up to 0.8 G* acceleration
- 0-100 Hz Real Time vibration simulation
- 4x faster response than leading competitor: less than 0.008 s (8 millisecond) response time
- 3x more displacement than leading competitor: 100 mm stroke (4"), up to 4 times the range of leading competitor
- Super quiet operation
Intro Set (2 DOF)
The QS-220-PL Intro Set consisting of two actuators, power cabinet and motion controller (QS-MC6) is the perfect solution for all drivers who start their adventure with simracing and want to come into the virtual world of competition or need a 2 DOF as a first motion platform. Undoubtedly, one of the greatest advantages of the Qubic System brand is the ability to seamlessly expand the motion system with the Upgrade Set to include two additional actuators, quickly and easily creating extraordinary and original motion cockpits in a 3 DOF configuration.
Extended Set (3 DOF)
QS-220-PL Extended Set consisting of four actuators, two power cabinets and one motion controller. The 3DOF configuration is dedicated to all racers who expect the most realistic and precise simulation. Incredible levels of vehicle feedback to the driver allows feeling exactly what the vehicle is doing in real time. During the competition, drivers can feel every possible detail noticeable in a real race (including motor vibrations, road surface, bumps, shunting effects etc.) Due to 3DOF set you can feel like at real racing session directly from your home.
Upgrade Set (upgrade from 2 DOF to 3 DOF)
Already have the QS-220-PL Intro Set? Get the Upgrade set to upgrade your simulator from 2 DOF to 3 DOF. The QS-220-PL is designed with upgradability in mind – it is possible to expand your Intro set with another 2 actuators and the power cabinet later. For building your extraordinary motion rig you don’t need an extra PC connector, just connect power cabinets directly to each other. Expand your motion form 2DOF to 3DOF configuration. Additional heave axis delivers oversteer and understeer sensation and gives you more realistic and precise driving experiences.
What's in the Box?
Box 1. QS-220-PL motion set:
2x QS-L1 – linear actuator with cup holder
1x QS-SB2 – power cabinet (control module)
1x QS-SBML-2 – motion lock cable (up-link/down-link) – 2 m long
1x Power cable
Box 1. Dimensions
71 cm x 53 cm x 16 cm | 27.9 in x 20.9 in x 6.3 in
Box 1. Weight
30 kg| 66.14 lb
Box 2. QS-MC6 controller set:
1x QS-SBML-1 – motion lock with additional 2 m long cable
1x QS-MBT-1 – M-BUS terminator
1x USB cable – 0,5 m long cable (USB micro B)
1x CAT.5E patch cord cable – 2 m long
Box 2. Dimensions
20 cm x 20 cm x 13 cm | 7.9 in x 7.9 in x 5.1 in
Box 2. Weight
1 kg | 2.2 lb
As always at Pit Lane Sim Racing, what you see at checkout is what you pay. No additional fees or charges are due at delivery. Please note that this item is currently available as pre-order only and shipping will be calculated based on location. Estimated delivery time: 12-16 weeks.
The unique combination of high performance linear actuator's technology developed by Motion Systems and modern, adjustable accessories allows users to train and experience real racing and flight simulation. The QS-V20 provides an amazing impression to get the feeling of driving a real racing car by delivering sensation of road textures, velocity, suspension interaction feedback, engine vibrations, tactile feedback, haptic system and vehicle dynamics.
By using dedicated software Platform Manager – ForceSeatPM the driver / pilot can use several sets to create the most realistic simulation that immediately responds to onscreen situations to deliver real life experience in gaming or VR applications.
Even the most advanced hardware is nothing without good software. ForceSeatPM (platform manager) by Motion Systems company is a professional and specialized software for the platform and is click and play compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC and constantly updated to support new applications as they are released. Gives user possibilities of motion adjustments, motion post-processing, extensive diagnostic or easy and fast use of predefined profiles.
The Platform Manager is a powerful engine, yet it’s simple to use meaning you can adjust levels of motion, bumps, roll and pitch and more with a click of a button.
Few main features:
- Over 80+ already integrated and supported racing games and professional simulation applications.
- Included VR Headway technology uses advanced mathematic formulas to calculate necessary compensation and applies it to the VR headset at runtime. It eliminates platform movements from the VR tracking system causing your experiences to be more immersive, authentic and has huge impact on VR sickness compensation.
- The motor control algorithm has been developed to be used strictly in simulation application. The positioning signal is analyzed and preprocessed directly by the driver, so it is possible to change all driver parameters at basically zero cost (time). Drivers parse the incoming command as soon as the command arrives. It also allows to append different types of vibrations (per actuator) on driver level.
- Motion sickness compensation thanks to telemetry data provided in real time directly by the game’s engine and immediately injected to the hardware to perform.
- Equipped with Tactile Audio Based Feedback System that can use tactile transducers connected to sound card to generate additional effects on your cockpit.
- Thanks to having full control of the technology Motion Systems company can change control algorithm source code, introduce new parameters and features without waiting for 3rd party vendors. Simple software update can introduce new features to the customers.
- Motion SDK (FSMI or FSDI) for software developers is also available as an extra option. That powerful interface allows to add a motion platforms support to any application or game.
- 22 Racing Series
- American Truck Simulator
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Automobilista 2
- City Car Driving EE
- Copa Petrobras de Marcas
- Design it Drive it: Speedboats
- DiRT 3
- DiRT 4
- DiRT Rally
- DiRT Rally 2.0
- Drift Cyber Sport
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- F1 2017
- F1 2018
- F1 2019
- F1 2020
- Formula Truck 2013
- Forza Horizon 4
- Forza Motorsport 7
- Game Stock Car
- Game Stock Car Extreme
- GP Bikes
- GRID 2
- GRID 2019
- GRID Autosport
- GT Legends
- GTR 2
- Kart Racing Pro
- Live for Speed
- MX Bikes
- Project CARS
- Project CARS 2
- Project CARS 3
- Project CARS Pagani Edition
- Project CARS Pro
- Race 07
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 2
- Richard Burns Rally
- Touring Karts
- World Racing Series
- Aerofly FS2
- Condor 2
- DCS World
- DCS World 2.1 Alpha
- DCS World 2.5 Beta
- Falcon 4
- Falcon 4 BMS
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Flight Sim World
- IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover
- IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz
- IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles
- Prepar3D v2
- Prepar3D v3
- Prepar3D v4
- Prepar3D v5
- War Thunder
- X-Plane 9
- X-Plane 10
- X-Plane 11
Training and Applications Sim
- GOATi Traffic Simulation
- Matlab & Simulink
- Steel Beasts Pro
- NoLimits 2
- VR Regatta
Total length: QS-L1: 90 mm | 3.55 in, QS-SB2: 385 mm | 15.16 in
Total width: QS-L1: 90 mm | 3.55 in, QS-SB2: 300 mm | 11.81 in
Total height: QS-L1: 553-653 mm | 22-26 in, QS-SB2: 88 mm | 3.46 in
Cable length (QS-L1 actuator – QS-SB2 Power cabinet): 1150 mm | 45.2 in
Power supply requirements: 115/230 VAC Single Phase
Average power consumption in 3DOF configuration:
◦ Q-Mode: 260W (230V)
◦ Performance Mode: 280W (230V), 270W (115V)
◦ Heavy Duty Mode: 436W (230V), 462W (115V)
Peak current for breaker specification in 3DOF configuration:
◦ Q-Mode: 5.17A (230V)
◦ Performance Mode: 4.55A (230V), 7.35A (115V)
◦ Heavy Duty Mode: 5.88A (230V), 9.89A (115V)