The TS-XW servo wheel base is the powertrain behind the the TS-XW Sparco racing wheel (the first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco), the TS-XW Servo Base is a powerhouse of technologies crafted to provide cutting-edge performance featuring advanced technologies such as a powerful 40-watt brushless servomotor - same as Thrustmaster's flagship TS-PC series wheels - Motor Cooling Embedded system and the trademark Turbo Power power supply, plus compatibility with Thrustmaster incredible Eco System and add-on wheels. It is officially licensed for Xbox One® and Windows®.
A motor base that combines power and nuanced performance
To maximize their racing performance using this Xbox wheels combines the same Thrustmaster technologies used on the TS-PC series wheels and offers them for Xbox console virtual racers:
- Brushless 40-watt motor. The powerful motor generates precise effects and provides incredible velocity – from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive zigzags (DYNAMIC mode).
- Motor Cooling Embedded system. Avoid overheating and optimize noiseless operation. (patent pending)
- Field Oriented Control (F.O.C.) algorithm. Ensure surgical precision without losing power, even with intense torque demands. The built-in algorithm dynamically optimizes the onboard H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system and its 16-bit resolution (65,536 values).
- Turbo Power unit. This specially-designed external power supply, which features a toroidal-shaped body with a finless design, provides an impressive 86% efficiency (with just 14% heat dissipation), along with a jaw-dropping 400 watts of peak power, exceeding several entry level direct drive wheel peak power
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system. This system, along with an axle mounted on metal ball-bearings, allows for extremely smooth and silent operation.
- Sturdy attachment system. The wheel base is compatible with all mounting surfaces (desks, 'racing cockpits', etc.) for guaranteed stability when racing.
This wheel is fully compatible with Thrustmaster’s unique ecosystem of Xbox racing products for virtually limitless customization possibilities.
Brushless servomotor technology (40W)
To provide a high level of performance, precision and comfort to highly-demanding PC gamers, Thrustmaster developed the TS-PC Servo base.
An industrial-class brushless 2nd gen motor offering 50% more dynamics, 4 times greater stall force), Torque is 1.6 times higher than TX – T300 RS’s torque.
Very responsive 40W motor that offers particularly dynamic and powerful effects and provides enhanced feedback. The TS-PC Racer’s motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless FFB and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive zigzags (DYNAMIC mode).
Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending)
Maintains dynamics with the new motor by ensuring that there is no overheating, while remaining silent. Provides 50% more dynamics, 4 times greater stall force than TX – T300 RS’s torque, and heat dissipation via monophasic cooling.
H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) + FOC
Field Oriented Control: H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate technology) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands. The motor responds dynamically and swiftly to increased torque requests, while switching and reducing power drops.